Best Ceramic Kitchen Knives is not something to be taken lightly. Aspects such as cutting edge, manufacturing, and even design must be considered. It must provide a perfect cut since the success of a dish will depend on this.
1. KNF-C-005-BB Ausker – Best Ceramic Kitchen Knives
These are four high-density professional knives.
The first thing that attracted me was their elegant design, being completely black, these knives adapt to any kitchen setting.
They feature cold isostatic pressed ceramic blades, so these chef’s knives stay sharp for a long time without maintenance.
If you are looking for a set of knives for all areas of the implement, this set of professional knives can become your allies in the kitchen thanks to its cuts and exquisite design.
2. Kyocera KYOCOF WH BK – Revolution in the kitchen
In my search for the best professional knives on the market, I came across this wonderful Kyocera brand.
What caught my attention was its manufacture, since each blade is sharpened by hand. They are excellent for easy handling, and thanks to the lightweight ceramic, their use does not cause major fatigue.
It consists of two knives. One 8 cm and the other 14.5 cm. This is helpful for handling different sizes of food comfortably. Its black handle and silver blade make up the luxury design of these kitchen knives.
If you need help in the kitchen with a pair of knives that adapt to any food you can try these, and they will surely become your best allies.
3. Kyocera Revolution White – All in one
Once again, Kyocera offers us a product that, if like me you are interested in cutting precision, it should be at the top of your list.
Thanks to its 13 cm wavy blade, this professional knife is ideal for cold cuts, cheeses, any type of muffin, and other average-sized foods.
Like any Kyocera product, its understated design can make it go unnoticed, but its clean, balanced, and precise cuts prove why it is one of the most sought after.
If you need a light, practical, highly functional knife that does not clash with other utensils, the Revolution White is perfect for you.
4. Kyocera KYOCOF-WH WH – Precise cutting
With an elegant design, this product belongs to one of the best brands of knives on the market.
This time two precision knives, a blade made of ceramic and an ergonomic white handle designed to fit the hand.
Its manufacture makes this pair of knives great allies when it comes to cooking. Its blade cuts and does not rust. It is important to note that, thanks to the size variation, I can adapt much better to any food.
Whether you are a kitchen apprentice or an expert, this pair of knives are completely useful in the preparation of any dish.
Ceramic Chef Knives of 2020
Giving you the cleanest and most precise cuts, ceramic knives have become the new trends in the culinary world. These two brands that I have mentioned today have scaled the culinary world to position themselves in the top positions of preference for every chef.
What is a ceramic kitchen knife?
As its name implies, it is a kitchen utensil that gives us all the cutting capacity we need to save time and inconvenience when cutting any type of ingredient. Generally, these knives have a blade made of zirconium oxide, a tough material that reaches 8.5 on the Mohs scale; so you can make perfect cuts with it.
This utensil can be used easily without transferring that unpleasant metallic taste to food. In addition, they weigh very little, compared to steel ones.
Advantages of porcelain knives
If you are thinking of buying porcelain knives for your kitchen, then you have to know the improvements and benefits that you are going to have compared to traditional knives, these are the following:
- They are much lighter knives compared to others. This allows them to be handled with much more skill and skill.
- Their greater hardness makes them cut much better, so they are perfect for making finer and more precise cuts. These utensils are ideal for filleting and peeling both because of their cutting capacity and low weight.
- Thanks to the material from which ceramic knives are made, they do not absorb or retain odors or flavors.
- This makes them much cleaner and antimicrobial.
- They have a more ergonomic design and appropriate to the hand. What allows easy handling and working with them safely.
- They do not tend to rust.
- Being harder and resistant, they stay sharp for much longer.
How to choose a ceramic knife?
Ceramic knives are usually very light and perfect for cutting fruits and vegetables without leaving any metallic taste. However, you have to know how to choose the best kitchen knife based on your needs. Here are some tips to help you make an excellent choice:
- You must handle it easily: Regardless of whether you are a hobbyist or professional, to cut the ingredients with complete safety you have to feel comfortable when using it. For that, consider its weight, shape and instructions for use.
- Choose the appropriate materials: A kitchen knife can have a ceramic or stainless steel blade, likewise, in the handle of the knife the material varies, this can be wood, plastic or metal. If you want resistance, choose the metal one; and if you are looking for a utensil that does not alter the flavors, choose the ceramic one.
- Make sure the location of its center of gravity: A very heavy and difficult to lift knife is not recommended at all.
- That is why the best are those that have the center of gravity where the blade ends and the handle begins.
- Avoid wooden handles: All knives have safety measures such as keeping them out of the reach of children, but also rules regarding their hygiene. Wood grips are not defined as non-porous, so they are difficult to clean.
Things to consider before buying a porcelain knife
Porcelain knives have a great capacity when cutting any type of soft food. For this reason, being the most demanded utensils currently on the market, both at a domestic and professional level, here are some important aspects, in order to help you buy the best porcelain kitchen knife:
Ways to use
Ceramic knives are safe investments if you will be using them to cut soft foods, fruits or vegetables. If you want to make fine and precise cuts, as well as a knife that lasts a long time, these are perfect for you.
Keep in mind that the larger the porcelain knife, the heavier it will be. There are small, medium, and large utensils. I recommend that you be guided by the size of the ingredient that you are going to cut to choose the right one.
Design and ergonomics
With regard to design, the main thing is comfort and safety due to the delicate edge of this model. To achieve this, the knife must adapt to your hand and that the blade does not end at the junction with the handle. Instead, its ergonomics depend on the balance produced by its center of gravity, and an ergonomic handle. For your knife to be fully ergonomic, you must consider both the material of the blade and the handle.
These utensils are classified as Premium thanks to their high quality and results, they are also very delicate knives that must be taken care of to prevent the blade from breaking. Therefore, select a model that brings its own cover, since its correct storage will be the key to its duration.
Many models of knives come in sets of different sizes and even made of materials other than ceramic, such as a bread knife or another for boning, as well as a fruit and vegetable peeler. Another common accessory is a silicone cutting board, or sharpeners, although this does not require frequent sharpening.
Their costs are much higher than that of low or medium-end metal knives, however, they are similar to that of high-end metal knives. You can easily find them between € 30 and € 40, including € 20 thanks to a promotion or offer.
Best ceramic chef knife brands
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
This Japanese brand is recognized worldwide for the quality of its knives. They are made with the best materials thanks to which their edge remains for much longer; guaranteeing the quality of the cut at all times. Its models are within the ranking of the best ceramic knives on the market.
This manufacturer has a variety of products in its catalog, but the most prominent are undoubtedly kitchen items and accessories. Its knives stand out for their quality and ergonomics.
They manufacture products such as pans and knives, it is another of the most recognized brands to acquire this type of product. Their sets are quite complete and their prices are competitive.
Where can you buy a ceramic kitchen knife?
If you have no idea where you can find this product, you have reached one of the parts of the post that may be helpful since we leave you some stores that can be very useful.
Ceramic chef knife from Amazon
Amazon is the ideal option to make your purchase and due to the incredible variety of products, brands, and prices, it is the best store for you to make a comparison between the ceramic knife models of your interest.
Ceramic kitchen knife from El Corte Inglés
In this store, you can find very good quality products from the best brands. You may find this type of product in stock but you should know that its variety is not too wide.
Carrefour ceramic chef knife
Another department store with a good variety of products available, they have a model of this product in their stock but keep in mind that the options are scarce.
Advantages of using a ceramic kitchen knife?
Knowing the incredible benefits of using this type of instrument will help you decide and acquire one of the top models of ceramic kitchen knives right away.
What are the advantages of using a knife? Its advantages are:
- They do not rust or corrode.
- They resist bacteria and germs.
- They are made of environmentally friendly material.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- They do not absorb odors or alter the characteristics of food.
- 0.1 1. KNF-C-005-BB Ausker – Best Ceramic Kitchen Knives
- 0.2 2. Kyocera KYOCOF WH BK – Revolution in the kitchen
- 0.3 3. Kyocera Revolution White – All in one
- 0.4 4. Kyocera KYOCOF-WH WH – Precise cutting
- 0.5 Ceramic Chef Knives of 2020
- 1 What is a ceramic kitchen knife?
- 2 Advantages of porcelain knives
- 3 How to choose a ceramic knife?
- 4 Things to consider before buying a porcelain knife
- 5 Best ceramic chef knife brands
- 6 Where can you buy a ceramic kitchen knife?
- 7 Advantages of using a ceramic kitchen knife?